83 Discussions
wodka a lancé une discussion
Stress and weight gain - Since losing my husband six months ago, my body has changed, and not in a good way. My stomach seems so bloated. For a few months I didn't c... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
wodka a lancé une discussion
Need Fisher Paykel knob replacement - I have a DE09 Fisher Paykel dryer, a little over 3 years old. The nob needs replacing. I checked out our local appliance parts place (who do... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
wodka a lancé une discussion
What a beautiful spring we are having! - Is it just me, or does it seem like everything is blooming in technicolor this spring? Maybe it's because our plants and flowers are finally... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
wodka a lancé une discussion
Aveeno Products? - I will be turning 60 this year and love trying new products. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 was recently highly recommen... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
wodka a lancé une discussion
Cheddar pinks for groundcover? - We built a new home almost 3 years ago and the landscaper suggested planting variagated liriope in one of our front beds - full sun. They ha... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
wodka a lancé une discussion
Empire zoysia maintenance - Our lawn is a little over two years old. I am in the process of changing lawncare companies. This gentleman comes recommended, but is not fa... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
wodka a lancé une discussion
decorative ceiling fans in bath - Our home is just over two years old. We recently noticed a water stain above the shower stall. Not from the ceiling, but from the crown moul... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
wodka a lancé une discussion
pyracantha - It might just be me, but it seems like this year the pyracantha has bloomed brighter than ever. I first noticed it in November on a trip to ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
wodka a lancé une discussion
Fisher&Paykel Intuitive IWL16 washer machine - I hope this isn't too ignorant of a question. We have a Fisher&Paykel Intuitive IWL16 washing machine. In the midst of the washing cycle... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
wodka a lancé une discussion
GE Monogram Automatic Icemaker = too much ice?? - We have a built in icemaker - GE Monogram Model ZDIC150 - sounds like a weird problem to have, but it is making too much ice. I am having to... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...