15 Discussions
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
French available? - Can the handles be customized to say chaud (hot) and froid (cold)?
    6 Commentaires
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Beautiful bathroom. - What is the wall color?
    3 Commentaires
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Water stains my granite! - I had Kashmir White granite counters installed and sealed in my kitchen in October. I noticed immediately that standing water left a water s... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Choosing tile for bathroom-hallway - I am confused as to a tile color for a hallway that leads into a bathroom. Existing floor is old vinyl. Light oak floors from open kitchen/d... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Very handsome bathroom - What is the floor material?
    1 Commentaire
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Like the flooring & grout - What is material, color, manufacturer? Locally purchased (such as Cloutier's?)
    1 Commentaire
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Like the tile floor - Can you share brand, color?
    1 Commentaire
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
Functionality of vessel sinks - I've been dismissing vessel sinks as a trend, but I found a photo of one I like. I wondered.... is there an issue of water not being contain... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Carol Dumas a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...