10 Discussions
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Furniture placement for long living room - I am ready to start making over our boring living room, but I don't know where to begin with the furniture. The room is fairly long, so I fe... Lire plus
1 J'aime    54 Commentaires
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Fireplace wall design/styling help needed - I need help! What can I do to improve the look of this fireplace wall? I am struggling with the shelves because they are so deep - and I esp... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom mirrors - I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors - I want to replace what the previous owner left behind. The first two pictures are of our... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom mirrors - I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors - I want to replace what the previous owner left behind. The first two pictures are of our... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom mirrors - I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors - I want to replace what the previous owner left behind. The first two pictures are of our... Lire plus
    Commenter
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom mirrors - I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors - I want to replace what the previous owner left behind. The first two pictures are of our... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Need help with mirrors - I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors - I want to replace what the previous owner left behind. The first two pictures are of our... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Wendy a lancé une discussion
Need help with mirrors - I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors - I want to replace what the previous owner left behind. The first two pictures are of our... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Wendy a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire