5 Discussions
Kathryn Wedgeworth a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Kathryn Wedgeworth a lancé une discussion
What is the price? - What is the price and how does it mount? Does it come with mounting brackets?
    Commenter
Kathryn Wedgeworth a lancé une discussion
What is the size in inches? - What is the width, length, and depth
    Commenter
Kathryn Wedgeworth a lancé une discussion
Can the on off controls be mounted on a different wall than the spray? - I want to mount the on/off temperature controls on an entry wall which will be several feet from the location of the spray heads, shower spr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Kathryn Wedgeworth a lancé une discussion
Want to update my bathroom where it is wheelchair accessible. - I have a short hallway to a bathroom with a large juccuzzi tub and another door to a bedroom. I want to redo the hallway and bedroom entry d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires