53 Discussions
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Bedroom Ceiling Light - I need suggestions for a bedroom ceiling light. The room does not get much light. My bed is against the same wall that the bedroom door is ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Granite/Stains/Sealing advice - Hi. I have a light colored granite that is pretty porous. I have sealed it so many times but it obviously needed to be sealed more. I have t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Kenmore Dryer Repair - How to remove top to access door switch - Hi. Does anyone know how to open up the top of the Kenmore Dryer Elite Model 110.76922501? The lint panel is by the door. Videos with Ken... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Sliding closet doors - one panel shaker? - Hi. Does anyone have a one panel shaker sliding closet doors? My house is transitional and I'm trying to replace some really ugly brown, h... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Any water hammer experts? - I seem to still have a water hammer after installing an arrestor for my DW. The arrestor worked for two years and now all of a sudden, it do... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Moen Kitchen Faucet - Help how do I fix it? - I installed a Moen kitchen faucet (Essie Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer) from Home Depot. A couple of months ago, the place where the hand... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Kitchenaid DW water hammer problem with arrestor installed - Hi. I bought a Kitchenaid DW back in 2013 (KUDS35FX) and we had a water hammer issue. We called a plumber and he installed a water arresto... Lire plus
    Commenter
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Washing machine sales? Should I wait to buy? - My washer's spin cycle is not working so well so I'm planning on getting a new washing machine. After hours of reading on GW (thanks for al... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Any downsides of getting a speed queen washing machine? - A lot of people recommend the speed queen on GW? what are the negatives? Also, anyone get the newer model with the digital controls? Is it a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    46 Commentaires
xmkx a lancé une discussion
Paint advice for Bathrooms - walls, ceiling, trim and door - Hi. I am going to paint my bathroom. I am planning on using BM Aura bath and spa. Questions - 1) do I need a separate primer? It says paint ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...