10 Discussions
yiujun a lancé une discussion
Another rug in the sunroom? - I’m thinking about adding another rug in the sunroom. We don’t wear shoes here and it’s a bit cold underfoot in the fall and winter. We alre... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
yiujun a lancé une discussion
This rug - yay or nay? - Would appreciate any thoughts on this rug. The dining chairs are temporary by the way, we are thinking of picking up the navy blue Odger cha... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
Dining table too small? - Just had our dining table today (those wont be the dining chairs we will have). I was measuring the room and checking guides online and was ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
Vinyl over the stone tile, complementary color to the cherry hardwood? - Thinking of possibly laying vinyl over the existing stone tiles. Would love some ideas of what colours that may be complementary to the cher... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
How to modernize the cherry wood floors/warmth in kitchen cabinets? - Hi, we just bought a house in an extremely hot market. Very very nerve wracking process before and after, so I’d like to distract myself by ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
Low ceiling basement - vertical stripes on wall - Hello! Our basement has a 7 ft 3 in ceiling height, and we‘re remodeling a bit. Just thinking how to make the ceiling appear higher. One of ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
What to replace the floor tiles with in this room? - Having a hard time figuring out what to go with for this room. I want something light coloured. Wondering if laminate would be too much wood... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
What colour dining table? - I am furnishing my condo, and just redid the floors. The sofa is in, and I'm now thinking about the dining set. With the floors, sofa, and c... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
Help with laminate flooring colours - light wood/pine color cabinets - My new to me condo comes with light coloured wood cabinets.. and I have a hard time figuring out what colour my flooring should be to give i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
yiujun a lancé une discussion
Costs of renovating condo in Vancouver, BC - Hi everyone, Am considering to put down an offer on a condo that has been completely trashed by the previous tenant. Basic things I'm thinki... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires