4 Discussions
yogieeto a lancé une discussion
why won't my code work - just tried to apply my credit code and it didn't work. wasn't recognized code is 38EC6BB03E09. what's wrong?
    Commenter
yogieeto a lancé une discussion
what is the exact size of the tiny stand portion. I need it as an ins - I need the bowl to sit in a square that is slightly over 7 inches
    2 Commentaires
yogieeto a lancé une discussion
what price on concrete tile, what colors available. will it to outside - Would like dimensions, colors available, if adaptable to outside steps. Thank you. If those criteria are good may I purchase one tile in e... Lire plus
    Commenter
yogieeto a lancé une discussion
I need firescreen that has 3" or less between pickets. - The screen I need is for cats who prowl into the fireplace and get singed by pilot light. Must have no opening more that 3 inches particula... Lire plus
    Commenter