4 Discussions
Yolanda Fitzpatrick a lancé une discussion
What is the counter surface? - It is Cambria Quartz in Queen Anne.
    Commenter
Yolanda Fitzpatrick a lancé une discussion
What kind of backsplash is that? - It is a very thin sheet of man made material that was cut and applied. It looks 100% realistic. This product is usually found in commercia... Lire plus
    Commenter
Yolanda Fitzpatrick a lancé une discussion
Custom Cabinet Ideas Welcome - I need a design for this unit in my living room. We like the large space below and would add some kind of shelves above. I need a design for... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Yolanda Fitzpatrick a lancé une discussion
Sectional or 2 Sofas? - I would like to purchase new furniture to my living room. I like a modern style that is comfortable but sophisticated. If I get a large sect... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire