35 Discussions
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Help Me Decide On Inside Greenhouse Walls - Hello. This is our new greenhouse. We are trying to decide what to put on the inside walls of this… tile, brick, or just a nice skim coat an... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Garage Door Help - Hello We had LP siding put on our home this past fall. We now need to replace the garage doors. As you can see they are old and one is catty... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom Design Help Seriously Needed! - I am trying to “finish up” our master bedroom. We had to get new carpet and the king bed, dresser and duvet cover and shams were pieces I fo... Lire plus
6 J'aime    307 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
what’s up with the Houzz app - Is anyone else having issues with this app? I start looking at an article and scrolling through comments and it stops and kicks me out. Whe... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
How Big Is Too Big - I need help from your experience. I have purchased a duvet cover that measures 104 x 90. The down insert I want is 108 x 96. I’ve read that ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Living Area Help for a Tiny Room - Hi. I’m helping my sister with their living area. They just finished blowing out a few walls and closet to gain a bit more space in this roo... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Help Me With This Bedroom - We want to get a king bed in here. We just can sleep in this queen together. Our room is 17 by 13. The 17 foot wall is the wall the bed sits... Lire plus
1 J'aime    55 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Decorating Help Needed!! - Hi. We have been working to update our kitchen and have replaced 20 year old black appliances with stainless, old laminate counters with the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Backsplash Question - We are replacing 22 y/o laminate with worn wood front edge counters with Quartz. Had to remove bottom row of Travertine tile all around coun... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Dawn Y a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Counter Assistance - Hi Houzzer's. After all the great input I received on my laundry room last summer I am now hoping for guidance on my kitchen. Cabinets are m... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...