18 Discussions
zannej a lancé une discussion
Color & fixture choices for master bathroom upgrade - I'm trying to upgrade my elderly mother's ugly green 70s bathroom to a nicer blue-themed ADA bathroom. Right now the lavatory and cabinets a... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
zannej a lancé une discussion
What range hood is used for this? - Obviously the range hood is a type that can be put under a cover, so I'm wondering what kind it is.
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
zannej a lancé une discussion
What is this machine? - I'm old fashioned & haven't seen one before. I'm guessing its some sort of beverage dispenser?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
zannej a lancé une discussion
What is that machine? - It looks like some sort of beverage dispenser or maker but I've never seen one like it before. I'm guessing that is a refrigerated drawer be... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
zannej a lancé une discussion
Started some demolition on the guest bathroom in the hopes of reworking it in to a laundry room. Need to plan out very carefully where the a... Lire plus
    Commenter
zannej a lancé une discussion
Need help with shower window in exterior wall - I'm working on a bathroom renovation in my mother's house. I'll be footing the bill, but it is still her house and she has final say on thin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
zannej a lancé une discussion
Bar Stools - This really isn't a design dilemma. I can't figure out how to pots a "story" so I'm just making a collection of bar stools I liked... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
zannej a lancé une discussion
Need good waterproof wood pattern click lock vinyl plank floor - I live in an old house in an area with high humidity. The house is raised off the ground so the floor is plywood. The area where I live does... Lire plus
3 J'aime    24 Commentaires
zannej a lancé une discussion
What gliders and hardware are used to allow it to pull out? - Does it use just regular shelf gliders or does it require ones specifically for a vertical shelf? Are the gliders for sale from this company... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
zannej a lancé une discussion
Is this a hidden drawer above the custom panel refrigerator? - I'm just wondering what part of the cabinetry is. As far as I can tell, it looks like the panel above the custom panel refrigerator? Is it a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...