29 Discussions
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Tile - Hi, would you please share the company who makes the beautiful jewel tone square tiles?
    1 Commentaire
zemptron a lancé une discussion
5 J'aime    1 Commentaire
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Change of heart, need advice!!! - Painters are at my house finishing up their prep work, and I've had a change of heart regarding my color scheme. I've mocked up two options ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Master Bathroom Renovation - I've lived in my 1928 bungalow for three years now. For the past year and a half, I have dreamed almost constantly about renovating the mast... Lire plus
22 J'aime    43 Commentaires
zemptron a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
zemptron a lancé une discussion
What size recessed light over shower? - I am curious what size the recessed light is over the shower? 4"??
    1 Commentaire
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Is this stool water resistant? - Sine it is teak, would this stool be suitable for use in a shower? Outdoors?
    1 Commentaire
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Last Minute Decision - 4" or 6" LED Cans?? - Attached are the dimensions of our entry/family room and finalized lighting layout. We're trying to make a last minute decision before the ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Please Help With Exterior Paint - Looking for other's input on possible color combos to give this bungalow a little extra curb appeal. The front door, unfortunately, does not... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
zemptron a lancé une discussion
Pricing? - Hi, I was wondering how much this tile costs per sqft? Also, I was unable to find this pattern on your website, could you provide a link?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...