5 Discussions
Zette Optional a lancé une discussion
Help for my dining area - I've got my dining set. What should I do to make the floor and the dining set compatible? Need your wonderful advice!! Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
Zette Optional a lancé une discussion
Need help for my Dining Chair - I have a white wall and dark floor. Please help me decide what color is best for fabric in this chair. The table and chairs are in maple coc... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Zette Optional a lancé une discussion
Ideas for the living room - sofa - Hi, We'll move into our new house and I'm thinking of having a sofa + ottoman to make it sectional, and 2 occasional chairs. Please suggest ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Zette Optional a lancé une discussion
Designing this dining table - What kind of chair should I put? I want it to be contemporay & modern style. Im also thinking of having 1 side in bench style. The dini... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Zette Optional a lancé une discussion
Dining Chair - I have a maple coco dining table. I'm thinking what's better in terms of maintenance, fabric or leather chair? I want a white leather or lig... Lire plus
    Commenter