70 Discussions
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
ISO Anybody have Hollyhock or Telegraph Plant Seeds? - Looking for Hollyhock or Telegraph Plant Seeds?
    6 Commentaires
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
2019 SEED TRADE LIST - 2019 SEED LIST THESE SEEDS ARE EITHER HARVESTED BY ME, OR EXTRAS LEFT FROM A PURCHASE. PLEASE SEND ME A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED BUBBLE MAIL... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
WANTED: CANDY LILY SEEDS - Hey gang hello again! I have not been on for over a year and boy has this changed! I cannot find my seed exchange list anywhere! I am will... Lire plus
    Commenter
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
Looking for Red Sunflower Seeds. - I had from last year around 50 seeds that I harvested from Prado Red Sunflower. I need more. I will also accept another variety of Red or ... Lire plus
    Commenter
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
WANTED: WONDER EGG SEEDS - I grew these from a trade last year and I NEED MORE SEEDS! I showed friends and I RAN OUT OF PLANTS! These at first look like an EGGPLANT,... Lire plus
    Commenter
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
WANTED: RED CASTOR BEAN SEEDS - I am in need of Red Castor Bean Seeds. I need about 100 or so to grow for others to help repel moles and voles. I do not have a current se... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
wanted: wanted: chocolate mint seeds/starts - Believe it or not, my chocolate mint that was in a 14" pot for years died out! It is an awesome plant! It got too wet I think and the r... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
WANTED: Lemon Drop Pepper Seed - I am looking for Lemon Drop Pepper Seeds. If you have any for trade or SASBE, please let me know! HAPPY GARDENING! zippy37 Here is a link ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
HAVE: updated have and want list! - Due to much seed trading, I had to UPDATE my inventory! I have RAN OUT of many varieties! THANKS FOR THE TRADES! HAPPY GARDENING! zippy H... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
zippy37 a lancé une discussion
HAVE: updated have and want list! - I have had to UPDATE my 2014 Seed Exchange List due to many garden friends interest in my seeds! LOL Here is a link that might be useful: MY... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...