19 Discussions
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Vanity - Hi! I need help deciding on the vanity color and countertop for our master bathroom. I'm torn between a grey or stain finish. The wall paint... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Vanity Dimensions - Hello, how wide is the bathroom double vanity? Thanks.
    Commenter
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
How high to hang art above doorways? - The wooden sign in the photos is the same distance from ceiling and bottom of opening. Should I hang the sign lower? Or does it look ok?
    15 Commentaires
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Table Top Photo - would it be possible to get a photo of the top of the table? does it have any grooves? is it protected? thanks.
    1 Commentaire
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Porch Ceiling - Hello, is the porch ceiling wood beadboard? I have vinyl siding and my contractor is pushing me to replace the porch ceiling with vinyl soff... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Antique brass vs aged bronze vs black matte door hardware - I am painting the downstairs interior doors white. I had just changed all knobs in the house to the Schlage antique brass knobs since most o... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
rug - what's the size and brand of this rug? thanks.
1 J'aime    Commenter
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Umbrella - hi, what size is this umbrella? I have similar patio furniture. thanks. Zaida.
    1 Commentaire
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Patio Umbrella Sizing - Hello, I have a 32" x 60" rectangular table with 6 chairs. shoukd I get a 6' or 9' round umbrella? thanks, Zaida.
    1 Commentaire
zmorillo a lancé une discussion
Patio Umbrella Sizing - Hello, I have a 32" x 60" rectangular table with 6 chairs. shoukd I get a 6' or 9' round umbrella? thanks, Zaida.
    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...