15 Discussions
D H a lancé une discussion
Need help with sofa size - I need help determining what size sofas to order for our living room. I want to do 2 sofas in an L-shaped with two swivel chairs. If I am fa... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
D H a lancé une discussion
Finalizing exterior selections - We are finalizing our exterior selections and would love any feedback on our options!!
    16 Commentaires
D H a lancé une discussion
How to use this space? - We are not formal dining room people, so we are going to use the space as an office/study and use the space on the opposite side of the kitc... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
D H a lancé une discussion
Design suggestions, home bar - Hello all! We just finished building a new home and are all moved in. Due to some issues with our builder, our cabinets were done wide enoug... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
D H a lancé une discussion
What color cabinet hardware?? - I cannot make any more decisions and need help! We need to select the color for our cabinet pulls and knobs and I'm not sure which to go wi... Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    10 Votes
D H a lancé une discussion
Opinions needed on vanity mirrors & lighting - I am getting ready to order mirrors for our primary bath. In the attached picture, you can see we've put tape up marking places for 3 mirror... Lire plus
    Commenter
D H a lancé une discussion
Bricks made at your construction site versus premade bricks? - I've noticed a house in our neighborhood where the construction workers are making the bricks as they go, with sand and other materials at t... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
D H a lancé une discussion
New construction + commodity increases - I'm curious to hear how those that are doing a new construction/custom build are handling commodity increases. Does your builder ask/require... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
D H a lancé une discussion
What is the largest light size for dining room table - Our table size is 72", rectangular. What is the largest size light we could get away with? I'm absolutely in love with this light from... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
D H a lancé une discussion
Bradford Hall Tudor brick - complimentary paint? - Has anyone used this exterior brick? We will have a combination of brick and hardi plank type siding. I'm trying to find a complimentary p... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...