38 Discussions
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Green Fusion hydrangeas at Sam's Club - I found these hydrangeas at Sam's Club this past week and picked one (it was pink but the sign said blue after I read it at home). They had... Lire plus
    Commenter
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
New Hydrangea from Home Depot - I couldn't pass this one up even if it costs more than the other ones sure available. Here is the tag on it. The ones in the pink cont... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Begonia canes in the basement - The begonias are looking very good this year. Maybe that is due to watering habits or more attention to possible issues. From today: Snow... Lire plus
5 J'aime    2787 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Basement growing can have its rewards. - Most of the plants are growing well in the basement but it is a challenge. I have around 90 shop lights in four rooms and space is tight in... Lire plus
3 J'aime    356 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Look what I found today on my Philodendron Gloriosum - I was trimming some old, ugly, moth eaten (maybe slug eaten) leaves off one of my Gloriosum Philodendrons early today and found this. No, n... Lire plus
8 J'aime    18 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Atlanta Begonia Society annual sale - If you are in the greater Atlanta area, the Atlanta Begonia Society is having a plant sale this Saturday, June 15 at 1 pm at the Cochise R... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
What is this green flowered hydrangea's name? - Picked this green flowered hydrangea up at Walmart nestled in with the white, pink, and blue mopheads for Mother's Day. The tag I found sai... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
SWR show plants 2019 - Austin, TX - Some of my favorite plants at the SWR show last week. labeled as Cuban species unknown but it looks more like the one I picked up in Orland... Lire plus
6 J'aime    1 Commentaire
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Convention 2018 show plants - The 2018 ABS convention ended April 8. There were 115 entries to the show from 20 exhibitors. Here are some of the best of the show. 'Tor... Lire plus
3 J'aime    29 Commentaires
hc mcdole a lancé une discussion
Tallest maculata? - What is the tallest you've ever seen a maculata get to? I was at the Atlanta Botanical Garden this past Saturday and I couldn't believe how ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...