42 Discussions
kl23 a lancé une discussion
Light up the back of my house - How would you light up the back of my house for the holidays next year? I installed exterior electrical receptacles. I was originally thinki... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
kl23 a lancé une discussion
The anti-accent-wall how-to quest - Think of a small room like a 5x8 bathroom with the entry door on one end of a long wall. Enter the room and the vanity is in front of you, t... Votez maintenant
    14 Commentaires    2 Votes
kl23 a lancé une discussion
26" high table or desk? - I am arranging a desk area for dear hubby. He currently uses a card table. He likes the 26" height and 33" depth. He likes the rou... Lire plus
    Commenter
kl23 a lancé une discussion
Dove bowl look-alike - This looks like it: https://www.wayfair.com/kitchen-tabletop/pdp/jonathan-adler-vallauris-stoneware -fruit-bowl-icxk1909.html
    Commenter
kl23 a lancé une discussion
How to prepare for renovation - I'm still in the design process of a renovation involving our upper level: bedrooms and bathrooms. I expect to start destruction this year. ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
kl23 a lancé une discussion
Best lighting plan for dining room - Our planned dining room seems to call for placing the dining room table off-center, closer to the exterior of the room. The dining room also... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
kl23 a lancé une discussion
Great how-to articles on whole-house color schemes - I have been convinced for a long time that I want a whole-house color scheme. I have read several articles about the multiple advantages. Bu... Lire plus
5 J'aime    59 Commentaires
kl23 a lancé une discussion
Renovating the main floor of this 1979 split level builder grade home - We are in the midst of renovating our upper level (https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6363270/upstairs-renovation-3-bedrooms-3-bathrooms-hall... Lire plus
    273 Commentaires
kl23 a lancé une discussion
upstairs renovation: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hall closet - I need help executing a contemporary organic glam design for our upper level, particularly with the lighting (Fig 1). We are hunting for con... Lire plus
4 J'aime    999 Commentaires
kl23 a lancé une discussion
Please help me live with my husband's clutter! - After over 20 very busy years of living and working around my husband's "clutter", we finally realized I have been all wrong about... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...