456 Discussions
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Fish Emulsion liquid feed fertilizer question? - I am looking into learning about the proper use of Fish Emulsion fertilizer. 1. Which brand should I get? Where should I order it online? 2.... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
You snooze you lose.....Rose Midge Fly returns! - Yes, I got lax in my examining my roses within the last month or so. I knew before today that I will have to resume a spray schedule next y... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Moonlight Romantica.......anybody as disappointed with it as I am? - Lots of die-back every winter, stingy with flowers, small blooms, long laterals that often (2/3 of the time), end in blind growth. Yes, it's... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Madame Anisette update.... - You may remember my issue with Heirloom Roses in 2025, concerning the manner of shipping. It was their recent practice of depotting roses a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Enchanted Meadow....new Will Radler rose...cupped 2.25" pink edged... - It's supposed to be a new Knock Out. HMFR provides limited info on it. Anybody know more about Enchanted Meadow? Star Roses 2026 catalog... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Just ordered Julie Andrews from Home Depot Online....will I be sorry? - Everything in its press looks good: 3.5" bloom of 30 petals strongly fragrant, pink with golden yellow undertoned bloom 32" tall, ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Ping Lim, the Rosarian's rose breeder extraordinaire! - If Ping Lim continues introducing spectacular: black spot free, lovely, fragrant roses as seen among his True Bloom True (.........) introdu... Lire plus
    49 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Anybody growing True Bloom True Gratitude? - I'm attempting to grow True Bloom True Gratitude as a bush instead of as a climber. Think I'll succeed? Moses.
    10 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
Light Years Away.....What's it like, especially black spot resistance? - Can you fill me in on Light Years Away? It looks promising as a replacement for one of my Apricot Candy bushes. The flower looks remarkabl... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 a lancé une discussion
My Reminiscent Coral is half+ defoliated from black spot! - No doubt about it, Reminiscent Coral is a great bloomer, generous numbers and large size (4.25"), wise, but they wilt and fry when it h... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...