5 Discussions
sliplips a lancé une discussion
Custom Vanity? - Could you say who makes this type of sink/vanity and is it "practical"? (Waterproof, cleanable etc.?) Nice! - as is whole house. I'm local a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sliplips a lancé une discussion
Electronic control? - Can you indicate who makes the shower control and what it actually controls? Is there just a single shower head? Can it switch in/out other ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sliplips a lancé une discussion
No question, just a 'Thank You'. - It was a beautiful and amazing sequence of photos of a beautifully designed and built home. You are VERY skilled and your client is very luc... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sliplips a lancé une discussion
Glass deck surround? - I'm curious about how the glass "railing" was done. Is there a specific product or process involved? It doesn't seem to have any support ag... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
sliplips a lancé une discussion
Illegal door? - Isn't the door opening OUT (and therefore blockable) illegal? Otherwise, I really like this layout - with subtle modifications - for upcomin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires