Houzz Logo Print
ittiolly

Love the MDF panelling where is it from?

ittiolly
il y a 7 ans
Where did you source the fire-proof MDF please? Thanks
Southsea Extension · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Westcott Construction Ltd
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, thank you for your comment. We made the paneling out of standard size sheets of MDF. The area behind the fire was made in the same way, but out of a fire-rated board. It was all decorated, so to the eye you would never tell the difference between the two materials.

• ittiolly
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

It looks great. Thanks for the speedy response but my question was where did you buy the fire rated board? I have tried to source some but having no luck, so it would be really helpful to know the stockist. Thanks again.

• PRO
    Westcott Construction Ltd
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, any main builders merchant, from memory the product that we used was Promat Supalux

• ittiolly
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

That's brilliant, thank you. You are a star!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».