Houzz Logo Print
reneedineen

Where can we get this table and chairs? How big is it?

Renee Dineen
il y a 9 ans
Cients Homes · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Sofas Tables and More
    il y a 9 ans
    Hello Renee, We are based in Los Angeles area. We custom make these tables and they can be made any size you need. This table was made 108" long/ 9 feet. We also made the chairs. please feel free to email me or visit our website: www.sofastablesandmore.com and view our extensive photo gallery
  • Renee Dineen
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    HI and thank you for your reply. Can you please let me know an estimate of cost and if I can see other pictures of the legs? Also, are the chairs leather? I would be interested in a price for those as well. Thanks!
  • Renee Dineen
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    One more question, what type of wood is the table? Thanks!
  • PRO
    Sofas Tables and More
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi renee,
    If you go to my website and click on photo gallery there are over. 1000 pictures there.
    Can you email me : vannesa@sofastablesandmore.com
    I can answer all your questions. One last thing. Are you in California? We currently don't ship out of state unless you arrange it.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».