Houzz Logo Print
nicolecp85

What backsplash counters and flooring?

Nicole
il y a 9 ans
I want to update my kitchen with new counters, backsplash and flooring, I have some ideas but am unsure of what to do. Any suggestions?? I am on a budget so keeping the existing cabinets is a must, but what would go well with them is the problem. I also plan on new stainless steel appliances.

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Doug Lewis Remodeling
    il y a 9 ans
    on the floor and back splash I would stay light to create some contrast with your cabinets but not white. A tan or natural stone look. if you use the same tile for both consider 6" on the walls and 12" on the floor. One or the other run diagonally would be ok but not both.
    For the counter top I would use something a little darker than the tile with some accents.
    Giallo Ornamentale, Venetian Gold or Golden Garnet are some we like. Hope this helps
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».