Houzz Logo Print
gregtesta

Stools and bar

Any suggestions as to where we could purchase the stools and chrome bar decor?
Art Deco spectacular · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Jay Greene Photography
    il y a 9 ans
    We did the photography for the owner, so I do not have the exact information. Here is the architect's contact page. They would know the interior designer: http://www.kassarchitects.com/kass-contact/contact-us/
    Hope this helps.
  • PRO
    Jay Greene Photography
    il y a 9 ans
    We had BarsandBooths.com do a kitchen set for our mid-century home (which I am very pleased with). I asked them if they did this one. They said this was a custom installation from another vendor, but their products are similar.
  • PRO
    Bars and Booths
    il y a 9 ans

We did build this bar for our customer in Colorado! I do not know who Mr. Green spoke with but they gave him wrong information!

• PRO
    Jay Greene Photography
    il y a 9 ans

It seems to me that there is a bar in Colorado that looks a lot like this one! This photograph was made at a custom home in New Jersey. There is no question that bars and booths can build this type of bar. The identity of the vendor that built this particular bar is unresolved.

• PRO
    Bars and Booths
    il y a 9 ans

Jay, you were right. I didn't see the first bar that you were talking about... even though it looks like ones we build, the consensus is that it was built by someone else.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».