Houzz Logo Print
wildwood_designs

What defines the HAMPTONS look?

Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney
il y a 9 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 9 ans
Hi I am the marketing manager of Sticks and Stones furniture and we are marketing a new range of furniture which we are calling The Hamptons Range. It has chalky white paint with a few rough sanded edges and natural timber feature drawers and doors. Do you think this is the right name for it? Any other suggestions welcome. You can see it at our partner stores at Wildwood Designs Sydney.

Commentaires (12)

• PRO
    DIY Decorator
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi Juliet. Hamptons Style is chalky white paint and natural oak or timber but it is also characterised by design features including moulding, cornices and cabinet hardware. Your designs are clean lines and minimal so they are a fusion of Hamptons style and modern. Maybe you could call the range Hampton fusion? I'd be hesitant to market the range as Hamptons as true Hamptons fans wouldn't consider it in the Hamptons Style. Hope that helps. Very nice furniture - a bit coastal too.
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié DIY Decorator
  • hayley
    il y a 9 ans
    Lovely style.
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié hayley
  • PRO
    Havven
    il y a 9 ans
    Gorgeous, especially love the book case. It is quite coastal it with those clean edges it does lean towards modern and contemporary. Contemporary Coastal?
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié Havven
  • mldesign0401
    il y a 9 ans
    Coast to coast.
    It relays that the pieces have a Definite casual aesthetic and a relaxed mood to them, and could be used in any home that uses elements of the coastal theme regardless of the interior style. For example coastal in Queensland is far different than Malibu, the hamptons or Maui. But the beauty of that too is that it will appeal to a broader range of consumers all going for the same things. Relaxed, beachy, natural tones and textures.
    ML Design
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié mldesign0401
  • bigredkate
    il y a 9 ans
    I particularly like the bookcase. It has a very coastal vibe.
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié bigredkate
  • bekkyboo7
    il y a 9 ans
    Definitely agree with DIY Decorator. Hamptons style is less rigid. I think this is a nice mix of modern and Hamptons although I almost see it as Scandinavian style??
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié bekkyboo7
  • Neetie
    il y a 9 ans
    Come on how about defining Australian style our way. I don't know what about The Noosa Range.
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié Neetie
  • PRO
    Eco & Co Designs
    il y a 9 ans
    Anita I think that's an awesome name
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié Eco & Co Designs
  • bigreader
    il y a 9 ans
    Not Hamptons

But a very nice clean coastal look.
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié bigreader
  • zazfuzzroc
    il y a 9 ans
    Don't know of a name. But it's beautiful regardless. :)
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié zazfuzzroc
  • Nancy
    il y a 9 ans
    Not a Hamptons look to me. I agree that an Australian coastal name would be great. Whitsunday perhaps?
    Wildwood Designs Furniture Sydney a remercié Nancy
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».