Houzz Logo Print
toddkris

Love these cabinets, are they custom? If not can you tell me company?

toddkris
il y a 9 ans
Contemporary/Mid- Century modern home · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Rooms to Remember
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi ToddKris- the built-in locker system in this mud room was custom built on site. If you are looking for a cost effective, minimalistic styled storage solution, IKEA does have some sleek wall solutions as well (BESTA).
  • toddkris
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Thanks so much! I am having a super hard time finding very contemporary minimalistic style in cabinets. We're going to be building in the CedarFalls area this month, and it's hard to find anything but 'traditional'. I do love IKEA, but not sure I want to do a whole kitchen in that (am probably doing the basement bar with IKEA products). Do you know of any cabinet companies that have a contemporary line? I used a custom cabinet person for house I'm currently in - and was not overly impressed?? I was hoping for the back painted glass, with some wood cabinets mixed in - but think I may have to give up on that :( Thanks for your response. Where are you located in Cedar Rapids ( I am there often). I couldn't find an email address or website. Thanks again. kris
  • PRO
    Rooms to Remember
    il y a 9 ans
    I can personally recommend Fashion Par kitchens located in Marion, IA for amazing design work and product selection when comes to cabinetry. They carry a line of cabinets made by Omega, which offer semi-custom or full custom options. They also have frameless cabinet options, which are more contemporary in the nature of their minimalist construction with full door overlay. There are many door style options (ie. for slab or inset, metal with glass) to achieve the sleek look you are wanting. Ask for Sarah if you decide to reach out to Fashion Par, she is amazing to work with. I currently am working my design business as time allows out of my home in Cedar Rapids, but am happy to help with home visions when I can!
  • toddkris
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it!
  • PRO
    Rooms to Remember
    il y a 9 ans
    My apologies, it is Crystal Cabinetry that you can access through Fashion Par Kitchens in Marion, IA. These are terrific cabinets and several contemporary styles, materials and finishes to choose from! The Omega Cabinetry can be access through Cantebury Kitchens in Cedar Rapids, IA if you are interested in that line.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».