Houzz Logo Print
lainies

Has anyone used removable wallpaper before?

Lainie
il y a 9 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 9 ans
I'm moving into a new rental and was wondering if anyone had any advice or success stories about using removable wallpaper? I'm thinking about using wallpaper from The Wall Sticker Company because I really like their designs (although I probably wouldn't go with the ones I've included). Any advice you might have would be really helpful.
Thanks!

Salvation Jane Removable Wallpaper, Spot · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    The Style Temple
    il y a 9 ans
    Yes we use it often in decorating jobs we do at Style Temple, Mt.Eliza, Vic. One of our suppliers Pony Rider have some amazing "wall dots"" which are like pieces of photographic art but we also can produce any image on any size removable wallpaper if you want to choose your own image and custom fit it. It is relatively easy to install or we can get one of our professional installers to help you. The wall must be clean and dry and ideally the paintwork in good condition. It's great for rentals or rooms where you want to change the look from one season to the next. Good luck! Liz, Style Temple
    Lainie a remercié The Style Temple
  • PRO
    Just Kids Wallpaper
    il y a 9 ans
    Our partners at Cutting Edge Wallpapering have a website www.removablewallpaper.com.au
    They sell Designer non-woven wallpapers which are removable & will strip off dry when it is time to redecorate. These wallpapers are perfect for all rooms including bathrooms due to the material they are made out of.
    They are also very easy to hang as you place the glue on the wall so there is slippage allowing you to easily line up the wallpaper pattern. They have samples available & are very cost effective.
    Cheers
    Clare.
    Lainie a remercié Just Kids Wallpaper
  • Wild Infusion
    il y a 9 ans
    I would try wall decals...these just peel off ...nothing to remove...
    Lainie a remercié Wild Infusion
  • TEMP DUMP
    il y a 3 ans

I have had problems with self-adhesive coverings - They can be a pain to install, removal of air pockets and the running ink when they are wet. Another problem I have had with the little ones is that as they get older they realise they can peel (Decals) off the wall

Knowing that most good quality wallcoverings with a good paste are so simple to remove (Compared to many years ago)

Here is a paper from Cole & Son (Also looks great on a ceiling as the pattern is so random)

A link to the paper and different colourways below

Stars Wallpaper Link

• robandlyn
    il y a 3 ans

Old Post

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».