Houzz Logo Print
rettat1

I love the chair. Does it come in other colors?

rettat1
il y a 9 ans
Mad Men Condo · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Lyric Space
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi. I've seen multiple colors and prints on the back of this couch. That's a Paulo Deganello Torso couch. Manufactured 1984. You can find them occasionally on vintage websites..
  • PRO
    Lyric Space
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi again, If you meant the Green Apple and Bowler club chair. No it only comes in this color. It's called Magritta. It stole the imagery of Magritte's famous painting "Son of Man."
    If you meat the coral colored dining chairs, they are made in most upholstery shops, what makes them distinctive is their saber legs. And there are thousands of Duponi silk colors to choose from. Thanks, John
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».