Houzz Logo Print
pkenoyer

Gotta have a glass counter top like this!

Pam
il y a 9 ans
Hello. I live in the Los Angeles area. Where can I have a glass counter top made? Thank you, Pam
Malibu Beach House Project in 2002 · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Freund Studio
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    Pam, thanks for your question. If you're working with a contractor they need to have an accurate template made for shape, holes for sinks, and plumbing. The glass will need to be waterjet cut and then tempered. There are many considerations as well, type of glass, thickness, what's going on below? are you adding lighting below? Not all fabricators do installation, so unless you're will to act as your own G.C. you should have your contractor hire the fabricator, and be responsible for installation. I've done a couple jobs using Western glass in Maywood, CA but they only do fabrication.
    This was a glass top they did for me, they made the mirror as well:
    Freund Studio Design lab · Plus d'infos
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».