Houzz Logo Print
eoche

reporting for "Home & wood internationnal"

Hello,

I just discovered the beautiful house you have built at San Francisco " JONES" .

French professional photographer, I am specialized in architecture and interior decoration from the past 20 years, particularly in wood construction. Incidentally, my pictures were published in a book on the topic 2 years (please see attachment).

For a long time now, I have been collaborating with French magazines such as « Maisons & Bois International » http://www.maisons-et-bois.com ; the most well-known in France (feel free to take a look at 2 of my recent photo coverage by clicking on the cover of the magazine)
I am contacting you because my daughter lives in Los Angeles and I will be visiting her from December 24th 2014 to January 7th 2015. Therefore, I would like to take beautiful Californian photo coverage for the magazine « Maisons & bois international » whom selected your work among a large selection proposed.
The purpose is to talk about the wood architecture and construction of the house. The names and addresses of the owners won’t be mentioned, only yours for your work.

A photoshot usually last an hour and half. I will have copies of the magazine for you to look at. Please let me know if you will be interested and available, including the owners.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Patrick

Patrick EOCHE
Auteur-Photographe
22, Grand rue 34770 GIGEAN
04 67 78 02 13 - 06 85 07 90 52
patrick.eoche@hotmail.fr
https://www.houzz.fr/pro/eoche/__public/patrick-eoche-photographer
New Peninsula Residence · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Kaplan Architects, AIA
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your interest in the Jones Residence. The project is actually located in Redwood City, California which is about 45 minutes away from San Francisco in the Silicon Valley area.

Is there any way we can have a conversation about your project and what would be required by the owner and myself?

Thank you.
  • PRO
    Patrick EOCHE Photographe d'architecture
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Hello Edward,

Thank you for your response and pleasure to e-meet you. The Redwood City location works perfectly.
    The first thing would be to know your availability as well as the owners for a photoshoot between December 24th and January 4th.

For the exterior, the ideal would be to do a photoshoot during the day according to the house's main facade direction to the sun (for the best lighting).
    As for the interior, we could schedule it the same day depending on the owner's availability and convenience.

Due to the time difference, feel free to ask me any questions via email. Should you wish to speak over the phone, you may call my daughter at 310-954-6514.

Best,
    Patrick
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».