Houzz Logo Print
adrianlance

what spaces r in the black box &where are the bedroooms in this house?

adrianlance
il y a 9 ans
Deerfield Road · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• adrianlance
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    i really love this house though - its beautifully simple and modern which is very hard to achieve. Id also like to know what the roof structure is made from - as it is very thin - and that is also very hard to achieve.
  • PRO
    JKRC- Jason Klinge Residential Contracting
    il y a 9 ans
    the black box is storage, mechanical and refuse containment. the glass areas are garage and a guest house. the roof structure is steel and wood framed with EPDM roofing. it was a fun project considering all of the challenges you mentioned.
  • adrianlance
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Thanks for the response - very helpful. I am always trying to achieve that level of simplicity in our design project too - and haven't really explored epdm roofing yet. Thanks again.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».