Houzz Logo Print
carriefetter

Love this whole concept. Can this be done in a smaller back yard?

carriefetter
il y a 9 ans
What would be an estimated price for something like this?
Orange County' s Exciting Custom Pools · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Ponce Construction Pools & Landscape
    il y a 9 ans
    Apologies for answering this late. However, to give you a proper estimate we would need to know if you are requesting an estimate for just the boulderscape features shown, i.e. the waterfalls, slide, or decking? And do you already have a pool and spa and want boulderscape added? Or, are you looking for an estimate for everything new, i.e. a new pool and spa with boulderscape features such as waterfalls, slide and rock decking? If you can provide us with a little more detail on what you are exactly looking for, we would be more than happy to provide you with an estimate. Please feel free to contact us via Houzz.com or our website or by phone (949) 454-9575. Thank you very much for your interest in Ponce Construction Pools & Landscaping!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».