Houzz Logo Print
jennylynn73

Can you please tell me who manufactures the wallpaper? Thank you!

jennylynn73
il y a 11 ans
powder room · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• PRO
    Marshall County Art Guild Gallery & Studio
    il y a 11 ans
    I love this powder room and the wallpaper is wonderful. Kevin will you please let us know the manufacture. I would like to thank you in advance for your time in replying. Outstanding design!
  • PRO
    SSP Designs
    il y a 10 ans
    Can you share the name/manufacturer of the wallpaper?
  • trishoc
    il y a 9 ans
    has anyone found this wallpaper or something similar? PLEASE tell us, Kevin!!
  • abpowers
    il y a 9 ans
    Please share the name and manufacturer of wallpaper!! Love it. Thanks
  • sadurant
    il y a 9 ans
    Well, Kevin, you are definitely hired—wish you were in the Boston area!. This room is outstanding. I do hope you are able to share the manufacturer and name of the wallpaper.
    Thank you.
  • Mady Weiss
    il y a 9 ans
    I too would love to have this wallpaper! It would go perfectly in my newly remodeled bathroom. Do you such beautiful designs, why won't you share this with us?
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».