Houzz Logo Print
kendrabh

Light fixture

Anyone has any ideas for a light fixture that will compliment this mirror?

Commentaires (17)

• houssaon
    il y a 11 ans
    Is it wood, gold, or bronze?
  • houssaon
    il y a 11 ans
    This is pretty, if not too fancy:
    Dining Room · Plus d'infos
    Or:
    Debra Campbell Design · Plus d'infos
  • houssaon
    il y a 11 ans
    I think your furniture would show better in a room painted grey, light Benjamin Moore's Storm. I have it in my dining room and love it.

See this room with a electic light and "storm" painted walls:
  • elcieg
    il y a 11 ans
    A chandelier to compliment the mirror? From what I am seeing on my monitor, I would suggest this:
    6-Arm Grande Claire Chandelier · Plus d'infos
  • PRO
    Cloudberry Drapery Studio, LLC
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 11 ans
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. It is a bronzy/ gold color. We definitely need to repaint the room also. I was thinking gray but didn't know if it would be weird with the goldish mirror.
  • mpoulsom
    il y a 11 ans
    I like the drum pendant chandelier up above with a little bit of "bling" hanging down from it..(the crystals).....but maybe with a black shade instead of the ivory!
  • Good Taste
    il y a 11 ans
    You sure the mirror is not the problem? If it is not part of the problem, then you got yourself a beach shack with a VERY formal dining area.
  • Good Taste
    il y a 11 ans
    Perfect match
  • nomusamagic
    il y a 11 ans
    I searched for weeks and finally stumbled upon this company when the chandelier and sconces I wanted we're out of stock. Not only did they have them, the price was better, shipping was free, and the Cust Svc rep gave me her extension for future reference. I kept the sconces but returned the chandelier (loved it but scale on a 2 story ceiling yet eye level viewable from the loft was very off). The return process was SPEEDY AND PAINLESS. http://www.lightingnewyork.com/product/elk-lighting-seven-springs-chandeliers-20154-6.html
  • Elise
    il y a 11 ans
    If you change the paint color, please look at the rest of your home and work in complementary tones to harmonize. If the mirror is an inspiration, and you love the dark color, a beautiful wallpaper in the upper section of the walls could be an answer.

Traditional Dining Room · Plus d'infos

Residential Interiors - Kansas City · Plus d'infos

Brookhaven Dining · Plus d'infos
  • uhoh_busted
    il y a 11 ans
    What about something with leaded glass, or Tiffany like colors? I think something that reflects nicely in the mirror is what you want. I can see a craftsman fixture with frosted shades that you can decorate at holiday time with boughs of pine, etc.
  • uhoh_busted
    il y a 11 ans
    I hate it when the responses take so long to load, my response is way late! I like your first attempt, though. Are you now going with a brushed chrome finish? I hope you can come up with something like that in the right size!
  • PRO
    Scott Realty
    il y a 11 ans
    Try an oil-rubbed bronze light fixture
  • PRO
    Ana Maria Designs
    il y a 11 ans
    I would recommend painting at least the top half of the room, a lighter tone.The mirror would standout much better, a bronze tone hanging pendant fixture would compliment & reflect back in the mirror, these pieces would then ground the room along with your furniture...if you lighten the backdrop you'll get a better sense of what style pendant you want to see there.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».