Houzz Logo Print
hadeshounds

Anybody own a Morice range french cooker? Need feedback

HadesHounds
il y a 10 ans

Looking for any Garden Webbers that have owned or cooked on a Morice french range. I know they're out of business but that parts are still available. How do they seem construction-wise? What brand/s are they comparable to? How's the construction etc. Quirks? I found a very slightly used one for a good price and am considering it. Also, is it UL listed and if not, how were you able to install it in your home and meet code? Thanks!

Commentaires (9)

• vedazu
    il y a 10 ans

Go to the Appliances Forum and look at the Lacanche threads...seems to me there was at least one woman--Pamela? who had had one.

• celloman
    il y a 8 ans

I have the five burner cooktop. Wonderful stove. I had them change some of the orifices to up the btu's, and now I can finally use a wok properly. Construction wise it is a tank. Purchased new in the USA so it was UL approved. Very nice safety features. Had an old La Cornue at my other house and this is better

• patti Spezzaferro
    il y a 3 ans

I have a morice range. Need service in Bay area California. Can anyone help me?

• Ian Dow
    il y a 2 ans

If anyone has a morice for sale i would be interested in purchasing

• james lawson
    il y a 2 ans

There's one on ebay

• Jacob Powers
    il y a 2 ans

Does anybody know where I can find parts for morice? I am in need of replacing the side toekicks for a 51 inch 5 burner unit...

• rkoningstein
    il y a 2 ans

contact illico in France. email address is <sav@illico-france.fr>.

You can use google translate to translate your request into french. We have

bought trays and those plastic spacers that fit into the knobs.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».