Houzz Logo Print
jenny_ezell

Would you please share the dimensions of the tub and the tub deck? Thanks so much.

Jenny Ezell
il y a 11 ans
Master Bath · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (8)

• akcorcoran
    il y a 11 ans
    Are there different models of the Purist tub b/c the one I saw was 72" deep (long) and we don't have that long of a space in our tubdeck (similar to yours.) Thanks!
  • PRO
    Arch Studio, Inc.
    il y a 11 ans
    Yes- unfortunately-the Purist Tub is only available in 72 " long. It is a beautiful tub!
  • akcorcoran
    il y a 11 ans
    Thanks! Misread you're measurements, although that is about the exact dimensions that we have - actually slightly deeper at 66" deep but only 74" wide which would but the tub right at the edge. Hmmm...
  • PRO
    Thomas Nickerson Wood Works
    il y a 11 ans
    would like to know where you got this lighting, it is exactly what I am looking for
  • lexymorgan1
    il y a 11 ans
    do you have the floorplan to this? i love this bath so much but cannot get the dimensions correct when recreating myself?
  • PRO
    Arch Studio, Inc.
    il y a 11 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 11 ans
    Yes, I absolutely have the floor plan. See attached. The room size is approximately 8 ft. wide by 16 ft. long.
  • dara45
    il y a 11 ans
    Is the tile Carrera Marble or something else?
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».