Houzz Logo Print
melissaval

Zeus finial?

Melissa V
il y a 9 ans
Is this the Zeus? I'm interested in your finials but struggling with what the correct height should be for my home. The house is a french-style 2-story, about 34' tall. Any recommendations? I think I like the Apollo best.
New Construction Homes · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Metalaire Louver Company
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans

Hi Melissa! Thanks for checking out our Houzz profile! To answer your question, Yes this is indeed the Zeus finial in the above picture. In fact, all three finials, including the one mounted to the cupola is a Zeus, our most popular style finial.

A Zeus, Atlas, or Apollo finial will all work great with your architecture and blend nicely with the asymmetrical and steep roof lines as typically characterized with French styled homes.

Regarding the height, all of our Metalaire branded finials are a consistent height of roughly 36"-42" from base to tip depending on the style finial (there's no need for you to request differently). This may seem excessive when looking at a tape measure at ground level, but we can assure you our pre-set heights are perfect for one and two story homes. The overall size and scale of the finial will appear to shrink when installed on the roof and will fall into perfect scale with the rest of the home.

If you have not already, please browse our finials online here. The only information you will need to determine is the style your like, the locations your would like to install the finials, and the pitches of the roof where you plan to install. Don't be intimidated by pitch! It's actually quite easy to determine on your own! Check these two links for some great info on finial mounting locations and how to determine roof pitch.

Please feel free to contact me directly at Jason@MetalaireLouver.com if you would like personalized recommendations on mounting locations and need more help! Take care, and thanks for stopping by! - Jason

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».