Houzz Logo Print
affleckservices

Before and After: New Kitchen

Affleck Property Services
il y a 9 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 9 ans
New Kitchen installation as a part of our full house refurbishment project in West Kensington, London

Commentaires (16)

• PRO
    Icon Wall Stickers
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    Great transformation! Looks very modern, I also love the spotlights they add a great effect
    Affleck Property Services a remercié Icon Wall Stickers
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    the turquoise was rather cheerful and would surely have worked with decent splash back?
    what does the neutral style, look like in daylight.
  • Andrew Millar
    il y a 9 ans
    think the turquoise was, in fact,the shrink wrap to protect the units in transit.
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    huffy - aren't you the sharp-eyed person who spotted the wierd wooden floor cutouts in that posh croft conversion?
  • alant1000
    il y a 9 ans
    Great finish, do you have a photo of the kitchen before.
    Affleck Property Services a remercié alant1000
  • PRO
    Affleck Property Services
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Thanks, everybody for the comments :) You can see more pictures of this project in our Houzz project gallery http://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/912537/full-house-refurbishment-and-decorating-woodsford-square-west-kensington
  • Andrew Millar
    il y a 9 ans
    turquoise tree53 guilty as charged sorry
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    No, Huffy, I agreed they looked odd; but I was more concerned that they were a safety risk cut out of the floor, for the kitchens' users. (I was hoping that In some ways, the laying of the wood different way, was actually deliberate and at least made them noticeable, so hopefully the Mother living there alone, would not fall.)
  • PRO
    The Bazeley Partnership
    il y a 9 ans
    We love a good before & after! This is a brilliant transformation.
    Affleck Property Services a remercié The Bazeley Partnership
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    sorry Bazeley, am I missing something? it is a big run of plain above-counter cupboards with some lights shining down..... or is the transformation that this gloomy room now has extra lights that are switched on during the day??
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    ....and why does the worktop suddenly in a sharp movement, go so narrow? is it meant to be more of a sideboard effect?
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    Thank you for your answer Bazeley.
    Not being keen on sharp corners in a working kitchen - or indeed anywhere - so didn't 'get' the point of that sharp indent.
    I assume with the soft padded furnishings on the dining seats, that an emphasis seems to be on it being an upmarket dining room, so no doubt it has an excellent extractor fan if anyone ever cooks. With all the beige/neutrals around - I hope the new residents have some lovely artworks to bring some life. But, maybe it's just one of those investment houses rarely lived in.
  • PRO
    Kitchen Republic
    il y a 9 ans
    Turquisetree53 - It appears the reason for step out in the worktop is to give more space around the dining room table and 'frame' it if you like. It looks as if they would had had the room regardless but it is hard to tell from the camera angle. No doubt the homeowners were given options and decided on that layout suiting them best.
  • turquoisetree53
    il y a 9 ans
    kR - yes, the clients could be the 'reason'......meanwhile, looking at kettle/ bottle area as a food prep working area all seems limited, and I fear for the large white salad bowl, which is now barely fitting on what maybe turns out to be a dining room shelf. maybe, it is good for carry- outs.
  • browngyal
    il y a 9 ans
    Lovely ambiance. Very inviting. Well done
    Affleck Property Services a remercié browngyal
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».