Houzz Logo Print
webuser_5493610

Hi I need advice of water saving shower heads

We are looking at updating our three bathrooms and looking for modern looking shower heads on goose neck arms. I prefer the large chrome square looking heads. However we need high level water saving as we are on tank water and have three teens lol. The ones I have seen do not seem to have very good water rating. I would be great full for any advice on products

Commentaires (2)

• hayley
    il y a 8 ans

Don't most showerheads come with a 9L/minute restrictor now anyways? Mine did. And though i removed it cos my shower rose needed more pressure, that shoudl do the job for you. You can probably buy them too for a pittance at a plumbing shop. it is just a small piece of plastic.

And look - in ever primary colour too!

• PRO
    Interbath
    il y a 8 ans

Hi Billie-lee,

Does your water tank have a water pump installed?

We have a large range of water saving shower heads with a modern designed shower heads. All of our shower heads have a water saving rating of 9 liters per minute. They are modestly sized so that you can get full body coverage, and affordable so that you can update you showerhead for a low cost.

Check out our website: Interbath Shower Products

Also, our products come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects for piece of mind.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cheers

Ivana

Interbath Australia

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».