Houzz Logo Print
annehummel

new Bathroom

annehummel
il y a 11 ans
This is a beautiful room. Is the vanity a custom piece, and what is on the floor? It does not look like tile. Thanks so much, Anne Hummel
Bathroom - Floating Vanity Lyptus · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Cabinets and Beyond Design Studio
    il y a 11 ans
    Hello Anne, The vanity is from the custom line Bellmont by Pacific Crest from WA state. The floor is a porcelan tile from Porcelanosa name :Tissue Silver 17"x26"
  • PRO
    Christie Bendele
    il y a 11 ans
    I love to use Tissue it works great as a back splash as well!
  • Donna Jacobsen
    il y a 11 ans
    Can you tell me about the cabinet pulls? Where to get them? Thanks--the bathroom is beautiful!
  • PRO
    Cabinets and Beyond Design Studio
    il y a 11 ans
    The decorative hardware on the Master bath is AMEROCK # 26135-26 chrome. If you live in SF/Peninsula CA, you can come to my showroom to see then and to order.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».