Houzz Logo Print
corneliusfam

What color/brand is the stone, stucco and roof? Thank You!!

corneliusfam
il y a 8 ans
My husband and I are building our home and LOVE this color scheme. We're trying to match the colors from this photo as best we can, but thought we'd ask to possibly make our search a little easier. Thanks, again!
Tuscan style interiors for a Bend OR home. · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Suzanne Marie's Interiors, Suzanne Denning
    il y a 8 ans
    Im really sorry to be unable to answer your questions. The house was built about 10 yrs ago. I no longer have records for it. The roof is concrete. The stucco was actually painted to match the cedar shakes that were stained.
  • corneliusfam
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thank you for your help! Do you happen to have a picture of this house in daylight, instead of at twilight?

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».