Houzz Logo Print
maroper

under counter washer and dryer

maroper
il y a 8 ans
rying to do an installation like this but every standard size dryer I look at has a minimum 15" - 18" installation clearance over the top of the dryer. How did you get around this recommended height clearance? Is the washer and dryer you used recommended for under counter installation or did you just make it work?
Prospect Renovation · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    DesignWorks Development
    il y a 8 ans

Thank you for the inquiry! the washer and dryer that I installed here are not full size, they are an efficiency model from bosch. They were a special order, 24" compact.

• mathomson5
    il y a 7 ans

I raised my 42" cabinets less than two inches -- omitted a ceiling molding -- that gave me enough for a full size washer/dryer and the possibility of adding drawers under the washer/dryer if I became unable to use a front loading W/D as easily as I do now. Some washer/dryer installations with drawers, or raised, are at 38" counter height. Cabinets above these are shorter than 42" or there are no cabinets -- just a rack of shelves or a window. Hope this helps.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».