Houzz Logo Print
tamara7774

Master bedroom paint color and master bathroom paint color

Tamara Walrod
il y a 8 ans
I'm having a hard time figuring out what color to paint? White, light gray or a light blue

Commentaires (17)

• hayleydaniels
    il y a 8 ans

Get samples and see which you prefer.

• spraguec
    il y a 8 ans
    a light blue would be very relaxing and personal for your master suite but a light gray would be equally fitting - perhaps you can find that perfect watery blue that envelopes both those colors - sophisticated as well as relaxing.
  • PRO
    Parishi amin
    il y a 8 ans
    Look at balboa mist from Benjamin Moore...
  • Tamara Walrod
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    Haha! Yes the bedding is gone. We just bought the house. That is not my furniture. Pics from the previous owner. Thank you all for your opinions. I totally agree! I'm definitely leaning on the lighter blue.
  • Lanitra Bynum
    il y a 8 ans
    Think the paint color is pretty it's the comforter set and accessories that's not making the room cohesive. Since you like the colors blue and gray, I think that should be the colors you use to decorate your bedroom with along with some crown moulding.
  • Susan Davis
    il y a 8 ans

Benjamin Moore Ice Cap is dreamy in bath or bedroom with another color on the chip going up or down for a two toned look. Soft ethereal color.

• bluedogdecorating
    il y a 8 ans
    I'd go with blue, but somewhere between light a medium blue. It's a big space so could handle a little more color.
  • Diane Barry
    il y a 8 ans

You might want to look at some of the lighter grays as they often read pale/silvery blue. Check out the Paint Diva of New Jersey - she is a color consultant for Benjamin Moore and has a video on how to choose the perfect gray paint and talks about this - she says when she wants a pale blue for a room she always goes with a gray.

http://www.thepaintdivanj.com/home.html

• Jan Hayden
    il y a 7 ans

I'd go a pale grey with blue undertones

• PRO
    User
    il y a 6 ans

I think white with a light gray accent somewhere would look great. Check this out: Expert Pointers For Interior Painting

• Melissa Gallagher
    il y a 6 ans
    Totally agree the Diane and Jan.

I would never pick a blue, pick a gray that "reads" blue or it will look tooooo blue and garish.

Grays are tricky....some look lavender, some green, blue, etc. plus whether there is more light in the room, etc. nice room, btw!
  • paw1431
    il y a 6 ans
    Try Alaskan Skies 972 by BM. It’s a white grey that changes during the day with the change of light. Goes with everything, contrast with a cool pure white.
  • Kris Bruesehoff
    il y a 5 ans

I love my light blue bedroom color... but go with a very grey one so it doesn't look baby blue!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    il y a 5 ans

IMO a pale blue would be very pretty but I agree you need to find one that does not look baby blue in your space.I would however want to see your bedding and your furniture I almost always use the bedding as inspiration for wall colors in bedrooms.

• Janice jones
    il y a 4 ans

My favorite is Bakery Box by Behr. This is my go to for baths and bedrooms. Very slight but sophosticated

• Janice jones
    il y a 4 ans

sophisticated is what I meant. I didn't have my glasses on. Sorry

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».