Houzz Logo Print
lindseyapkarian

What is the edge of the counters in style and measurement?

lindsey822
il y a 8 ans
I am going to use this same counter material just picked it out but would love to see in person. Any chance this person wants to show off his/her kitchen. I work in Seb town:)?
Sebastopol, Contemporary White on White Kitchen · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Design by Dean Construction
    il y a 8 ans

This is a square edge detail, 1 1/2" I will ask the client if they would be willing to show you their kitchen. Who is doing your remodel?

• lindsey822
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

We are doing the remodel pieces ourselves and going through North Coast Tile for counters. Yes, I'd love to see if they are open to it.

• PRO
    Design by Dean Construction
    il y a 8 ans

I have not been able to connect with this client. I will keep you posted as soon as I get a response.

lindsey822 a remercié Design by Dean Construction
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».