Houzz Logo Print
brenda4edmondkitchen

Laundry Room Barn Door Transformation

What a transformation.....After relocating the doorway, and lifting the subfloor (due to age), we added an interior wall and door to back of this laundry room, shifted the interior wall placement to allow for new pantry cabinetry on the other side in the kitchen, then new tile floor, wood floor, Alder base and door casing, new lighting in and out, and of course the new sliding barn door with glass inserts! And that was just the laundry....Check out our Houzz page for more photos of this stunning Stillwater remodel

Stillwater Lodge · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (19)

• Courtney Veiga
    il y a 8 ans

Oh wow! THIS DOOR is everything!

Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC a remercié Courtney Veiga
  • PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    il y a 8 ans

This looks great! Well done.

Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC a remercié Addition Building & Design, Inc.
  • PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    il y a 8 ans

Wow! Love the door!

• PRO
    Palma Home Design
    il y a 8 ans
    Looks great! Good job!
  • PRO
    Pacific Coast Custom Design
    il y a 8 ans

I love it. It is beautiful and makes the space look larger.

• Judy Mishkin
    il y a 8 ans

first 'barn door' i've seen that i've liked.

• PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    il y a 8 ans

Great door! Opens up the space.

• PRO
    Obasan
    il y a 8 ans

Gorgeous door!

• M V
    il y a 8 ans

Love the barn door but I think I might have considered frosted or patterned glass to hide the clutter that often accumulates in laundry rooms, or maybe its just in my laundry room.

• Judy Mishkin
    il y a 8 ans

that was my other thought, MV. it really puts the laundry room in the spotlight. but the door wouldnt have looked nearly as good with frosted, always a compromise.

maybe they have another laundry room someplace else and this is the one for show. ; )

• PRO
    Fratantoni Interior Designers
    il y a 8 ans

Love it!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    il y a 8 ans

Great idea! Looks great!

• PRO
    Selectblinds
    il y a 8 ans

So pretty! Hope they can keep their laundry room neat and tidy all the time. :) That door is beautiful!

Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC a remercié Selectblinds
  • PRO
    Hibou Design & Co.
    il y a 8 ans

stunning!!

Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC a remercié Hibou Design & Co.
  • PRO
    Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 8 ans

Thank you all for your comments! Yes, our client is one that gets laundry done all at once and likes everything tucked away when done. The highlight of the room is her favorite "Boot" painting - did you see it on the left wall? Beautiful splash of color to make laundry more fun!

• Nitesh Jain
    il y a 5 ans

Can you share where this door was purchased from?

• PRO
    Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans

Hello Nitesh,

We purchased this from a local source - unfinished, then stained and glazed it as part of the project. There are several vendors that sell them - if you search for a 5 lite (or panel) slab door you can find them. Here's one from a Houzz vendor:

[5 panel door[(https://www.houzz.com/products/contemporary-5-panel-sliding-barn-door-7x3-prvw-vr~46982107)

Best of luck!

Robert

• User
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

The door is nice but looks soooo out of place. Love the wood work but would have left it the way it was. The whole grey thing is gonna get outdated super fast.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».