Houzz Logo Print
greenwoodframed

Does this backsplash go with white macaubas quartzite?

greenwoodframed
il y a 8 ans

I am in love with this backsplash- do you think it will work with white macaubas quartzite?

Not our specific slab, but this is roughly the look:

For a kitchen with cabinets very similar to this style and color but with less glass uppers:

Commentaires (9)

• Jeff Gaul
    il y a 8 ans
    I think the backsplash is beautiful, but not right for that slab. The gold in the backsplash does not work with the gray in slab. They will compete way too much. I would do something more neutral like a oversized white subway or if you want to do something really special maybe a glass subway tile or beveled edge subway to pulls out the grays. Can you use this gorgeous backlash tile somewhere else? We did a similar tile like this as a "rug" in front of the tub in the master bath and it looks Amazing. Hope this helps. Good luck. Love your slab and cabinet choices.
  • Jeff Gaul
    il y a 8 ans
    Yes that new color will be so much better -- it will tie it all in together. Love both patterns and honestly both would be great. Go with your heart either will look amazing as along as you choose the new/better background color versus the gold. Great solution. Enjoy. Send a pic once the project is done!!! Happy holidays!!
  • PRO
    Magdalena Bogart Interiors
    il y a 8 ans

I totally agree with Jeff. Cooler backsplash works better with your slab. The black light fixtures will add the punch to your kitchen. I love the warm grey-blue of cabinetry.

• yasmincohen
    il y a 7 ans

Who made the cooler colored backsplash tile? What did you end up with? We are also doing white macaubas counters and need to pick backsplash!

• greenwoodframed
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Yasmin we ended up going with the cooler one, it is from Edgewater Studios in Canada. Beware, it's about $100 a sqft.

• yasmincohen
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks! They are beautiful tiles!

• Laura Mac
    il y a 6 ans

Send a picture when you are done with your kitchen!

• Brian M
    il y a 6 ans

so did you ever install it?

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».