Houzz Logo Print
nthabe

I need to hide steel beams

nthabe
il y a 8 ans

I have steel beams in the ceiling. How do I hide them with a lovely ceiling design? I don't want to use a bulk head to lower the ceiling in the entire room.

There are 2 beams crossing each other.

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    il y a 8 ans

Can you cover them and add on additional fake beams to create a coffered ceiling?

• PRO
    Wascha Studios
    il y a 8 ans

How do they look? Could you paint them and leave them exposed? Would that match the aesthetic of your home? Steel is very popular if done properly. Do a quick search on Houzz or Pinterest using "steel beams in living rooms" (or where ever they are) and check out some options.

• PRO
    Freedom Estimates
    il y a 8 ans

Integrate with a coffered ceiling as Deborah suggested or wrap with wood

• nthabe
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Wow! Thank you. This is stunning.

• PRO
    GN Builders L.L.C
    il y a 8 ans

What Mark suggested, you can also Try This Website they have a nice selection of beam covers that come with many different finishes applied to them.

Good luck

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».