Houzz Logo Print
hourglasship

Where would I be able to get the light fixtures

Ronald Boyd
il y a 8 ans
Your web page shows a home with specific drive way lights I'd like to purchase. I like to know where I would be able to find the product description of the lights shown in this photo. The location of where the product can be purchased and the cost per unit.
Huf Haus Poole, Dorset · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• Ronald Boyd
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Can you tell me a little more. Can you obtain five, what is the product description/Spec, what is the unit cost and how long will it take to ship?

• Ronald Boyd
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Hello, anyone home. I'd like to know if you can still obtain the LED Bollard Lights

• jeremyi25
    il y a 8 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 8 ans
  • Ronald Boyd
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

That's OK, I already found the page yesterday. I Thought it made out of Bronze or some type of metal. But its wood. Can't be to expensive. I'll keep looking through there web page to see if they make it in some type of metal and dare some to run into it. Thank for responding

• dupermommy
    il y a 8 ans

Ronald... Did you find any similar to this, but in metal?

• PRO
    JPS Landscape Design
    il y a 8 ans

Hi Ronald, we've just been sent some interesting new bollard samples from SLV. They have the warmth of wood but are made from rusty iron. Kind regards, JPS

https://www.slv.com/en-de/luminaires-lamps/rusty-slot-80-eisen-gerostet-e27-esl-max-11w-ip44-229411.html

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».