Houzz Logo Print
banderson165

What color are the vanities cabinets?

banderson165
il y a 11 ans
Hi again. Thanks so much for getting back to me about the tile. Do you have vanity cabinets in this bathroom? If so, what color are they? If not, can I ask what color you think you would have chosen -- wood or white? I need some advice if you don't mind -- my bathroom is going to look very similar, except the grout will be black, but the walls will be a light color like your is. The shower walls will probably be white tile with a line of black, and of course the tub is white. I was planning on having white vanity cabinets when it occurred to me that might be too much white!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
backporchco · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    backporchco
    il y a 11 ans
    Hi, thanks for your question..........i have a white vanity cabinet with black hardware and a white marble top...ahd the blackish faucets.............Cindee
  • banderson165
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 11 ans
    Thank you!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».