Houzz Logo Print
cjcohn24

Which nightstand?!

Cortney H
il y a 8 ans
Looking for two nightstands to go with the below dresser. Don't want it to me matchy matchy but want it to all look well together. Thanks!

Commentaires (9)

• PRO
    Decor & More, LLC
    il y a 8 ans

I like number two and three. Picking out one wood color for the night stands and let the unique dresser stand on it's own.

• Belahn
    il y a 8 ans

Any of these would go, but I picked #2.

• Steph
    il y a 8 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 8 ans

You already posted this question. My answer is still the same. You need to pick a bed before you determine your nightstand height and color. The bed you posted before, does not go with this dresser.

Guess you didn't like the previous answers. Good luck.

• ocotillaks
    il y a 8 ans

I don't like any of the choices.

Whittier Wood Furniture - 900W - Seneca Side Table · Plus d'infos

Whittier Wood Furniture - 3501AUF - McKenzie End Table · Plus d'infos

• PRO
    User
    il y a 8 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 8 ans

I agree that you shouldn't have nightstands that match too closely with the dresser. However, they still need to be similar in style. Since the dresser has a mid-century feel (i.e. the legs and dresser pulls) with a rustic twist, I'd go with #5. The all white nightstand is mid century style, yet all-white coordinating well with the dresser's white shell.

• SewingLadyDi
    il y a 8 ans

None of the above

• anel33
    il y a 8 ans
    I work for west elm... don't go with the lacquer & reclaimed one it's glossy & the patchwork is a flat white... go with either the matching nightstand or the white mid-century... the Emmerson is my fave but not with that dresser.
  • PRO
    Kayylö
    il y a 8 ans

I like #5, similar style but not matchy matchy. Not sure about the color and style of your bed but I think the simple color and style of #5 should be great.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».