Heather Brown
il y a 8 ans
Is this vinyl siding? Make and color? TY
New Canaan House renovations · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Dvisionone Architects
    il y a 8 ans

We considered many options for siding. The original part of the house was wood shingles, but were warping and non-uniform. Fortunately for us, the addition was a clean separation. We considered cement shingles, but their spacing rules made them look fake to the owner, and too commercialized, as though they were made by a machine, which they are. Don't get me wrong they are wonderful products, but we ended up using the highest grade clear cedar shingles and had the contractor space them about a nails width apart from each other. I think it is a five inch exposure.

• PRO
    Dvisionone Architects
    il y a 8 ans

I will have to get back to you on the color. We tried dozens of shades.

• PRO
    Dvisionone Architects
    il y a 8 ans

Vinyl???????

• kkcascio
    il y a 8 ans

please send color of siding

• PRO
    Dvisionone Architects
    il y a 7 ans

I will have to check, and it may take a while. The owner is quite often away and they have the paint cans with mix on lids. It was a pratt and lambert brand.

• kkcascio
    il y a 7 ans

Ok. Thanks

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».